12.03.2008

[decorating with...]

I'm so excited to embark upon paper decorating this year. In fact Jon and AJ got to work on snowflakes and paper ornaments this evening while I went out for the makings of an advent calender. So fun! We even put on Christmas music, read a Christmas story and purchased a real tree (I think for the first time ever)! I love all the inspiration out there in by way of paper decorations and have given you just a sampling of what you can purchase or create yourself.

1. custom letter wallpaper ornaments
2. recycled flower ornaments
3. shimmering stacked trees
4. advent calender
5. paper Christmas wreath
6. silver oak garland

5 comments:

  1. Hi Again -- I just had to leave you another comment - the paper pieces are so lovely -- Royal Buffet is doing a show at the art & light gallery this weekend in Greenville, SC Every piece is beautiful!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so fun and creative! thx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, I had an idea inspired by all this paper you've posted. I love christmas wrapping paper prints so I thought I should do some shadow art of Christmas type scenes and frame it. It's probably been done by some one else, but alas I am fired up!

    Saw yout favorite look of the day pic a few months ago, it is definitely one of my favorite looks of fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your idea juls! you have to show me pics when you are finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all such lovely picks! That wreath is so beautiful, the trees and the garland....love!
    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete